O O O O O O O O O O O O
I plan on resuming home service calls in May. At Pinball Plus the safety and health of my customers remain my top priority. Amid the growing concerns some clients have around COVID-19, I will be elevating safety practices for both the client and myself by taking the following additional measures to minimize health risks:
· Prior to your visit I will take my temperature
· Wear a mask when at your location working on your game
· Refrain from shaking hands with my customers
· Avoid contact with pets/children in home (Please keep them in separate room)
· Extra hand washing before and after each client visit
· Use antibacterial soap for my hands and tools before and after each visit
· Clean front/sides of pinball machine with disinfectant after completing repairs
· Utilize "social distancing" when explaining repairs to client after they are completed
· Payment can be provided after the repairs via Square app or check
Should you have any additional concerns, questions or suggestions please feel free to contact me at any time. We will pull get through these unprecedented times. Let’s get back to playing Pinball!
John M Ross
Owner - Pinball Plus Inc.